Media applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Print, radio, TV or online publication; no social media outlets (must have a website outside of Facebook)
- A circulation or audience of 5,000 or more – depending on the type of outlet
- Members must be able to verify relationship to outlet by either online articles or photo of business card
- Reporter, writer, radio personality, camera operator, photographer or blogger only (no publishers, sales managers or digital personnel)
To apply for media credentials:
- Fill out the media credentials application – for review and approval.
- Following receipt of your application, you will be contacted with a request for additional information or with confirmation and next steps.
- Applicants will be notified via email whether they are approved or declined for credentials.
- Approved media will receive additional onsite logistical details (i.e. where to pick up credentials, parking, facility access, media interview opportunities).
Note: Deadline to apply is April 12, 2021. Please allow at least seven business days from the time your application is submitted, for review and processing. Approval of media credentials is required prior to attending the conference events to capture onsite activities, and to receiving media news releases, updates and materials throughout the conference. We do not offer onsite walk-up media registration. T.D. Jakes Ministries reserves the right to decline any media outlet or member.
For questions, special press requests and/or accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
T.D. Jakes Ministries PR & Communications Team